Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

A few minutes into ‘Katti Batti’ and my jaw almost dropped. I collected it, with nice issue, solely when the film was over. as a result of the question—just what's this?–

That popped into my head virtually with the primary frame got into such a loop that it hunted person all alternative coherent thought away. faculty children Maddy aka Madhav Kabra(Imran Khan) and Payal(Kangana Ranaut) slide around one another, he smitten from the primary moment he sees her, she busy being flighty and uncommitted, probing for ‘time-pass’ impermanency.

She is provided with lots of curls and a curled lip, and a designer determined to re-write the manual of a way to Dress a unusual Bollywood Chick. They pay the remainder of the film engaged within the most asinine of behavior.

And waste our time most comprehensively and utterly. In 2015, we tend to get knowledgeable faculty ‘in Ahmedabad’ wherever the scholars area unit to be seen doing everything however being schooled. the sole lines they acumen to draw is on one another, which might be fine if they did alternative stuff that created any sense. But no, what we tend to get could be a string of nonsenses.

Katti Batti