A-35, Defence Colony Market, New Delhi 110024, DL

+91-011-65683496, +91-9911729955

Best vegetarian restaurant
Jun 11, 2015 06:24 PM 1690 Views

First of all I like this unique named restaurant - Kathputli located near Defence colony Delhi. I think Rajasthan is famous for puppet show, and Kathputli is hindi word of Puppet that's why it's named Kathputli, it serves pure vegetarian Rajasthani dishes. As I am also from Rajasthan, that's why this restaurant attracts me also for it's name.

There are many restaurants in Kolkata where I can easily gets Marwari food, but in Delhi, just Bikanerwala or Haldiram [both are quite expensive also I get bored from them] But this restaurant is superb, by yummy Marwari food and price both. [ reasonable Price] also feels like home.

Good thing Home delivery is available, but off course just for Delhi. Sitting area is comfort. Service and staff very good.

Must try here Rajasthani popular dish Daal Baati, Aam ka panna, Tawa phulka [ same as we make at our home] Badaam ka halwa [my favorite, but it's heavy].

Really good, sorry superb restaurant.

Kathputli - Defence Colony - Delhi NCR