45, S. N. Banerjee Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-33-25943707

Kolkata India
Kathleen
Jan 19, 2016 09:24 PM 977 Views (via Android App)

Kathleen is a famous brand. We get lots of shops of kathlene in our state.actually this shop is the nearest to me. Well one day we planned to go there and try the taste and presentation of this kathleen.

This is my first time when we go to this shop. We imagined that this shop was good for our party. But we reach at the shop we see that.the shop is open no any single customer present in the shop. We entered then see that there is only one staff and one cashier. The taste of the cakes and bakies are good enough but the way of serving is very bad. The single staff is a 12 years of boy. Who dont know anything about serving.

The shop is not decorated well. The shop must need cleaning. Looks very dirty. The glasses of the cake counters are covered with dust. I think its not the real kathleen. Beacause if it is a shop from kathleen then wats happen quality over quantity .  I have mailed to the kathleen website and tell them about the shop condition. I think they need to take some action .Otherwise dont go to the this shop.

Write a Review on Kathleen - Barrackpore - Kolkata