News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

Amas Kimber
Dec 27, 2005 04:59 PM 1534 Views
(Updated Dec 27, 2005 04:59 PM)

News Coverage:

Editorial Content:

Layout and Design:

I am very much interested in the happenings in south Asia, particularly after India and Pakistan acquired the nuclear weapons, making the region, particularly the Kashmir state as the most dangerous region in the world.

Kashmir Observer is the most balanced and authentic news source I have found on the internet. It is published from Indian administered Kashmir. The news is up to date, articles are very informative.

It is the best way to keep one updated about the happenings in south Asia. I am impressed with the way news is given. It has the section on culture, music, poetry, history etc. I like the Hamam section. It gives me the opportunity to read the way Indian and Pakistanis think about Kashmir.

Sometimes the website is not updated and making me sad. I wish all the best to the Kashmir Observer team and request them to put more sections on political history of the region.

Amas Kimber