Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Karrox people are selfish
May 13, 2009 07:49 PM 4378 Views
(Updated May 15, 2009 10:47 AM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

I am an x employee of Karrox, I really had a Bad experience with them which I need to share with each and every one who wants to know what karrox is exactly. Karrox offers a 6 monthly appraisal but they never give it.

They show an incentive pattern on our offer letter but even that is never given even if you achieve your targets. The account holders are very arrogant, recruiter girl sits with all the bosses in thier cabin, chat with them and gets 30-40% hike in her salary. Innocent girls are sacked and smart girls who are ready to compromise are in. Kware which is a part of Karrox had a lady manager who was not at all a graduate.

Here they have only one HR she always forgets to give the appointments letters salary slip and confirmation letters on time but then too she is Praised for her job and she is not at all a graduate, there are many people including me who havent got thier appointment letters till now, may be she might be giving that extra time to her immediate boss. People who are on managerial post does nothing but get thier salaries in lakhs, here MBA done people have to book tickets and has to do telecalling. The trainers payment are not on time, vendor payments are never on time, Freelancer trainers has to do thier training for half an amount they are big liers.

So I suggest everyone If you have your self respect please never join karrox,

KARROX SUCKS BIG TIME