1-2/5, Sagar Complex, New Rajdhani Enclave, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, Delhi 110092, DL

+91-8130394185

Please dont ever visit Karim's or Order food
Apr 06, 2010 12:22 PM 1905 Views

Everyone makes mistake atleast once in their life; I did it by ordering food from Karim's today Sector-18 Noida. I ordered there best food item - 1 Murg Biriyani Anarkali for 225 and 1 Biriyani Bahisti Gosht for 192.

The food was utter nonsense- I am avid foodie and being from Kolkata I know what is Biriyani all about ...but I must point out to Top Management of Karim's that what they are serving is not Biriyani at all but just Cooked Rice with Mutton or Chicken Gravy and some pieces in it. I must say Karim's have lost it charm and taste from quite sometime now but today's food was more derogatory in nature .

Someone from Karim's Management should now take stand and try to resolve the problem which they are having in various branches or franchisees.

Karim's - Preet Vihar - Delhi NCR