Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Plot No 116-B, Vijay Vihar, 1st road, TPS IV, Professor Almeida Road, 400050, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh India
Kangaroo play school
Oct 04, 2018 11:33 PM 4424 Views (via Android App)

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Hello I am sharing an experience of Kangaroo kids.

I admitted my little brother Kangaroo kids as I thought that it was one of the best school.

I heard about this college from so many parents and they are saying that it is quite good school.

The management of this is school is not good there is no any staff present for taking the responsibility of the students.

The teachers of this school are not much experienced and they don't know that how to handle the students.

The infrastructure on the school is not well designed there are so small classrooms and every student of the class should not sit properly.

The Academy is not so much well maintained because they are taking High fees from the parents and they are not giving so much facilities according to the money.

There is no any playground available in the school and no any better water facilities available.

No need extra circular activities organised for the students that they should learn the new things in their life.

The teachers also behave rudely with the students and do not giving any homework to them.

The classrooms are not clean there is soo much dirt which is harmful for the students.

Thanks for reading my review.

Kangaroo Kids - Bandra - Mumbai