Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Plot No 116-B, Vijay Vihar, 1st road, TPS IV, Professor Almeida Road, 400050, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

Daltonganj India
Rude and irritated staffs
Nov 18, 2016 04:50 AM 19007 Views (via Android App)

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

As today children are forced to go to the school.

The children are not happy as they have only a couple of hours for their play.

I saw the staff of this kid school was not behaving properly with the small child. Today after the child is above 4years the parents send their children to school and if this types of teachers will take care of those children then I think the child will go in depression. So I think that the teachers should treat the child in a very nice way as if the child is his /her own son or daughter. I think there is lacking of all these things in the kangaroo kids school so I must aware people of beware of such kid school before sending your children to such schools. In my opinion the parents should first visit the campus of the school and also interact with the Principal and other staffs before sending their child to such schools.

ONCE AGAIN I SUGGEST PEOPLE TO CHOOSE A BETTER PLACE FOR THEIR CHILDREN.

Kangaroo Kids - Bandra - Mumbai