Fragrance:

Effectiveness:

Ranchi India
Really Cures
Apr 22, 2019 09:16 PM 2055 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Effectiveness:

I was unknown about the product available in the market named "Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexturing Skin Treatment Oil". This product was recommended by one of my friends.I am facing to many skin problems like dull skin, less bright and less visible clear skin etc. Coming to the packaging of the bottle, it is quite decent in look. Not much fashionable. It is made up of plastic bottle and has a crew cap. Inside it there is a small hole( small opening) which makes it easy to use without falling out much product on hand. The net quantity of the product is 100ml for Rs695. It is easily available online. I agree it is little bit expensive but worthy. The consistency of the oil is runny and pale yellow in colour. Does not feel heavy at all on skin and gets absorbed quickly. The fragrance of the oil is herbal in nature since it is ayuvedic. With various herbal ingredients the oil is made without chemical ingredients.I was amazed with its application.Very bit of my many was well spended. I saw clear differences every day. I definitely felt a bright and clear skin from earlier. This oil can be applied all over body and face. It is not at all irritable. In case of smoothing nature, it does smooth skin but not too much. It will suit dry to combination skin types and for oily skin it will definitely make it much more oily. So for oily skin types this is a bad option. However it suited me very well. It easily last for 5-6 months. It does not clearly vanishes dark spots and blemishes. The cons are less than pros for this product.

Uses: - Wash your face and towel dry it. Apply the oil on your face. Do make it little warm on your hand by rubbing against your palms. Massage it for 5 to 10min in circular motion. Let it soak into the skin and keep it overnight. Change can be observed. Use it 3 days in a week. The result is really effective and I do recommend it to you guys.

Kama Ayurveda Jwalini Retexturising Skin Treatment Oil