Finance Plans:

Kundanhali, White Field, Bengaluru 560066, KA

Maruti Suzuki

Bangalore India
Kalyani motors
Sep 01, 2017 12:13 PM 576 Views (via Android App)

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hello guys,

Don't book any car in Kalyani motors. Very very worst service when I booked one car in Kalyani motors brook feild ( on 18th Feb 2017) maruti swift dzire he promised car it delivered within 45 days and again he told the old swift Dzire model was stoked so again he told you have wait till may EOM the car is delivered but still not come., when I call Kalyani motors who is sales executive he is telling June month give the car, again I called him he again promised August 2nd week we will confirm the car and take he is telling this month end you will get the car but still the car was not allotted yesatday called him again this telling next month after that it will be take 7 to 8 days registeration then delivery the car, every time we have to call them for status of the car in Kalyani motors there is no any perfect person I will talk with tow sales manager and one GM also his also not perfect he will also telling some story, all our Bangalore they have 10 to 12 showrooms this all showrooms they don't have one car of new Dzire .

This is my request u all don't book any car in Kalyani motors any branches.

Kalyani Motors - White Field - Bengaluru