Originality:

Kal Ho Na Ho songs
Feb 28, 2004 10:11 AM 12657 Views
(Updated Feb 28, 2004 10:11 AM)

Originality:

I loved this album. The first song pretty woman was great. It was colourful and catchy and cute. Plus, the way they danced was funny and cool. Shah rukh Khan in in his orange pants looked way cute and cool. Disco song was just as cute. The actor and actresses outfit was way cool. This song makes you wanna get up and dance along with them.

This song is a letting go kind of song where Naina got drunk. My fav was the theme kal ho na ho song. Although it was sad and slow, I enjoyed it immensly. I still cannot get it out of my head. Another cool song was during Naina's engagement. There, you get to see sweet kajol.

Overall, these songs are worth listening to. Kal Ho Na Ho rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) But, make sure you have tissues nearby as I found tears rolling down my face for the last 45 minutes of this awesome movie. I love it so much that I am gonna watch it again. You will not regret watching this movie

Write a Review on Kal Ho Naa Ho Songs