M-67, Connaught Circus, Connaught Palace, Delhi 110001, DL

+91-9136666820, +91-11-23411580

The Fued is killing this one.
Dec 21, 2010 07:05 PM 2951 Views

Mediocrity! No, sorry. The word is MEDIOCRITY! That is written all over the place.

The following is taken from what I wrote at Burp.

tinyurl.com/KakeDaHotel

I oh-so-totally agree with Deepy. "You have to wait outside for sure" With the countless offices around and the hapless baboos having nothing better to have in this amount of money, you GOT to wait outside, for sure!

Today, being Tuesday and the North Indian predicament in messing with the respective Gods' edicts on practicing vegetarianism on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays had this place pretty much available to us.

I agree with Emanuela to visit this place at least once to let the dreams shown by your Uncle who used to visit this place with your father in 1980s to die the same black-burnt death as that of the Chicken and lose faith in humanity and NEVER COME again.

Warring brothers, none of my problems! Please, GFY and let your father's legacy continue. This place is dying as you may conclude by reading the reviews in a chronological order.

Burnt to perfect blackness with liquidish blood inside very hot and bland tandoori-chicken was too much to handle.

The Mutton dahi wala came in a very tasty gravy. As did the chicken, in, unarguably, the exact same gravy. That apart, the gravy was heavenly and made me forget the insult that Tandoori Chicken had heaped upon my 12 year old heart.

The Naan and the Lachha Paratha was definitely better than that served at other mediocre joints. Out of the 3 we had, only about one 3"x2" piece was totally raw. Rest was nicely cooked.

Kaka uncleji stares, hanging from the wall, at you as soon as you enter. Long live, indeed.

Visit that one time before the Brother's war totally ruins it.

I am livid and speechless. :-(

Kake Da Hotel - Connaught Place - Delhi