M-67, Connaught Circus, Connaught Palace, Delhi 110001, DL

+91-9136666820, +91-11-23411580

Membai India
Beautiful place at kale Da Hotal in Delhi
Jul 02, 2017 02:07 AM 1388 Views
(Updated Jul 02, 2017 02:07 AM)

This is a beautiful place in these days I will visite the hotal in case of personal work thats a reason will in this section I can only on visit and I can;t enjoy this place and play them together in my family and my many friends thats a reason I will visit and enjoy  them in the Delhi and I wish I can next today in this hotal I can see this in the its beautiful horrens and other fassilites and them together because I will seen the beautiful seneries and then closeing timing is good because its a amazingly fast food this is a glourius place in case of enjoyment .

We can see the different selling registeried place and I will enjoy them in the hotal of the Delhi we can also see the play ground and the different grass and the trees and the different sources of the transport inthe case of enjoyment and then I can eat the food in this hotal and this is so desient envirumaent in the case of the eating food. We can also enjoy this hotal  and the dinner is so so amazing in the tast of gold .

Kake Da Hotel - Connaught Place - Delhi