M-67, Connaught Circus, Connaught Palace, Delhi 110001, DL

+91-9136666820, +91-11-23411580

Mumbai India
Desi food cooked in brass utensils- amazing!
Jun 05, 2017 11:23 PM 1673 Views

Desi ghee ka tadka, hungry crowd waiting before the main gate in a hot day, hot steaming food kept in big brass utensils, does it tickle your taste buds? yes! then do not wait if you are in Delhi.

A cool air-conditioned place, very cooperative staff serving with smile, and the authentic taste of dishes they offer with Desi ghee aroma lingering around. This is how I can explain the Kaka ka hotel experience.

I ordered Dal Makhni and my hubby and daughter ordered chicken. the taste was amazing, both the dishes were as authentic as the hotel itself. the mint chutney they served along with onion salad proved to be the wow factor as well.

When we were done and paid the bill we were surprised. It cost us average Rs.120/-per head only.

If you are a food lover and looking for real authentic taste of north Indian food I bet you can not skip this place from your list! Go in a group and the eating time will just pass by in praising the food.

Long live Delhi, Long Live Kaka Ka Hotel.

Kake Da Hotel - Connaught Place - Delhi