M-67, Connaught Circus, Connaught Palace, Delhi 110001, DL

+91-9136666820, +91-11-23411580

Sikar India
Kake da hotel name uche durshen chote
Feb 25, 2016 12:46 PM 3035 Views

Until finally enough time I failed to trip to that area, it turned out our fantasy to obtain rooster from generally there, although have confidence in everyone our fantasy converted into the NIGHTMARE after I visited. My business is a large time Non veg lover. It absolutely was 8-05-15, I had a great appointment slated in CP, following our appointment I was ready for best meal alternatives generally there together with our husband(As I am aware in which Clubpenguin would be the Link forever food). Learning the fact my husband is vegetarian nonetheless I chose Kake da hotel coz associated with our fantasy fulfilment. After we ended up in Auto, the particular motorist encouraged all of us regarding different eateries however, not that, I idea it will be becoz associated with a number of Distance although afterwards I awakened to the fact precisely why they failed to show over it. I noticed the particular table from exterior along with I was stunned to find out in which it's the NOT FOR A/C restaurant( I idea a second time just before going into as the temperature was high). But then I idea it's possible to supply a suitable dhaba sense. Inside the stair scenario a great number of accreditation was presented. I was very happy to see people. We obtained the particular dining room table, noticed the particular Selection Butter Fowl was regarding 500/- entire platter although most of us purchased fifty percent to me along with 1 entire Dal makkhani regarding my hubby that has been regarding 90/-. most of us asked for Butter Naan the particular outdated waiter mentioned Unavailable. We sacrificed together with Tandoori roti. I noticed rich folks close to obtaining lunch along with nearly every dining room table was filled with butter rooster. was delighted regarding our option as I purchased the particular speciality of the area. wen most of us find the meal, it turned out certainly not around our substantial anticipation. Dal was slow in preference. Roti was tricky you can eat.

An undesirable expertise. I am going to prefer regional eating place very near to our put in place Tilak nagar(Khalsa Restaurant) than that WELL-KNOWN ONE PARTICULAR. It absolutely was the one who started off KAKE da Lodge whom got that Goodwill that is nonetheless living. nevertheless the Style fully gone to get a chuck.

Kake Da Hotel - Connaught Place - Delhi