Acting:

Jun 09, 2009 06:46 PM 7632 Views

Acting:

Plot:

Mass Appeal:

*my KAHAANI GHAR GHAR KII, the best serial on earth. I am saying because of its different texture. Today many daily sopas like kis desh mein hain.., bidaai are taking up stories from Kahaani. IPL Chief Comissoner Lalit Modi said that IPL 1 and 2 were another KAHAANI GHAR GHAR KII. Intellectual people will understand his words.

People envying Kahaani should thik again.Kahaani's Parvati (Sakshi Tanwar) the most outstanding actor of indian tele.

However Kahaani has closed down due to a bit low TRP's, it continues to remain my utter favourite show all throughout my lifetime.

What I like about kggk is that the actors have great acting skillls and are mature enough to present themselves on screen.

The most major twist in the show was the make-over of Parvati turning into Janki Devi. That was the most interesting twist in the show. Kahaani Ghar GHar Kii ruling in the hearts of millions of people in the world(NOTE:- Kggk is the highest TRP gainer in ENGLAND , SA, NZ, PAK. and the U.S. and INDIA)

Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki