Plot:

Cinematography:

Jodhpur India
The real lover
Jul 21, 2019 08:20 PM 3621 Views
(Updated Jul 21, 2019 08:19 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

This is the story of a brilliant student who fell in love with his junior and then the family drama begins but this movie is so inspiring that the main character is so badass and who doesn't love a badass character and some lines from the movie are so inspiring like I am not a road side romeo I am a bloody surgeon absolutely nailed it. Now I can tell the acting of sahid kapoor in this movie was fantastic he is just like arjun reddy or may be better than the original and I can tell you that all the characters are so well raised in the movie. The music my god the bollywood at its best music is just awesome and as well as well directed and very well presented in front of the audience. that's why we can say that this is the best movie of sahid kapoors entire career a masterpiece tamil cinema produce and hindi cinema just borrowed and it was fantastic.

Write a Review on Kabir Singh