Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Worth Watching 10 Times.
Jul 08, 2019 12:54 PM 5974 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 08, 2019 01:19 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I have watched kabir Singh movie 2 times till now I the theatre.I also downloaded it in my Computer and Watched it 2 times with my family again.I really love this film.I was thinking to see it again on my computer today night.I just love the attitude of Shahid Kapoor in this film.The way they have shown shahid kapoors angry and mental behavior with others is excellent.they Show in the start that Shahid kapoor is a popular dude in his college.he and his two friends are the only 'men'in college.Rest others are either kids or girls in front of them.I think That's the only thing I didn't like about the film.they showed huge respect for shahid and his friends in their college.Now Coming to the Story of the film, I would say it was worth watching.It was basically a romantic love story in which Shahid Kapoor and kiara Advani Fall in love with each other.Their love and bond with each other is extented so much that they end up fighting with parents.But However they are separated at a point in the film which increases their sadness throughout the film.I would Mention about shahid Kapoors acting again in the film, it was angry, it was funny and it was attractive for the Audience.Shahid Kapoors Best friend in the film has also given an outstanding performance in the film.Overall the whole cast has given their best in the Film.I would say go and Watch kabir Singh people Its an Outstanding Film.

Write a Review on Kabir Singh