Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Durgapur-5, Paschim Burdwan,West Bengal,India India
THE HONEST REVIEW OF KABIR SINGH
Jun 28, 2019 12:35 PM 15404 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 28, 2019 03:37 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

The movie kabir singh is basically a remake of south indian movie Arjun reddy. Its totally the copy of the movie arjun reddy.

The two parts of the movie is completely different from each other. In the first part we see that Shahid Kapoor is an doctor and he was university topper. He was very much short tempered.But in the second part we see that his girlfriend Kiara Advani broke realtion between them and kabir singh became totally a addicted person.

I personally became very dissatisfied and disappointed after seeing the movie as it conveyed some bad messages to audience.It may not affect the old or the mature people but it will surely affect the youngsters of our country.In the movie Shahid Kapoor became addicated in alcohol, smoking, hokkah and many more. The director wanted to show Kabir singh a cool person but dude it wasn't cool rather it wad shameful scenes of the movie. The heroine of the movie is very calm and simple. In the second part of the movie her apperance is very less except in the last scene.And the movie at the last was very much predictable.

Lot of bad points are there in this movie but their can't be any critics to acting of Shahid Kapoor. This is the best lifetime acting of Shahid Kapoor. If u go and watch the movie which is of 3 hours I am sure u can't even leave your sit for a second just because of the acting of Kabir Singh. And another best thing of the movie is the evarlasting hit songs.

So thats the end of my review of movie KABIR SINGH . I want to say the audience that watch the movie but please don't try to do copy it. Just enjoy the movie and if this review was helpful then plz plz follow me and like this review

Kabir Singh