Originality:

Lovely
Jun 11, 2001 03:34 PM 5467 Views

Originality:

I havent heard the entire album, because I only bought this album to give to someone, just the 3 songs which they play on TV....title track, barsaat and lift karade.

Of the last, all I'll say is that it is a really fun songs, with good beats and easy lyrics...and ofcourse a great video!

But the other 2 songs, kabhi to nazar milao and barsaat...are just amazing...they really transport you to a different mood....very mellow, very romantic, very soft. They've got great lyrics also, and the music strikes just the right chord (pun unintended). The album is also not one of those which are being churned out by the dozen these days...which really make no sense and are just one song/day wonders!!!

The songs remind me of this other song which is an alltime favourite of mine...chaandni raatein...I dont have a clue who has sung it!

Definitely a must have.