Royal Meenakshi Mall, Entrance Gate, Hulimavu, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-9945282640, +91-9060840263

Awesome rolls!
Jun 28, 2015 09:47 AM 1312 Views

I have had the rolls from this place usually when I visit Royal Meenakshi mall. It is situated at the entrance gate of the mall & is quite prominently placed.

I usually have Chicken Shami kabab roll which is quite tasty. Their egg & cheese roll is also quite delicious which has quite a generous amount of cheese in it.

I once had taken their masala fries which is priced at Rs. 45 but they were completely burnt, it was quite a disappointment.

However, their rolls are all under 100 bucks & they're quite filling & tasty at the same time. They have pretty quick service however I have nothing much to say about the ambiance as its a stall outside the mall. I usually take the roll & sit on the steps outside the mall which is quite nice.

Kaati Zone - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore