Salary and Benefits

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Kaar - a$$h0le management & shitty pay master
Apr 27, 2017 10:18 AM 13249 Views (via Android App)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Here is my sad story.

Unfortunately I worked for this company as a contractor and was sent to onsite Immediately ( sounds good? ). After joining the client first day itself client started shouting saying that I joined 3 month late ( I had no idea about it) . Any way, some how I convinced the client and started working. When the salary day came I didn't get mine. I enquired the same the management said they don't have money to pay! ( No courtesy to inform before) . I had to borrow some money from here n there for my servival. I continued working and on the next month same thing happened! This month also these idiots doesn't have money to pay! I escalated this to top management and to my surprise, no body responded to me as it's quite normal in Kaar. I called the HR team in India but they simply said that the company doesn't have money and I need to wait. How long? They didn't have the answer. Finally I asked them to send me back to India, they again denied and asked me to book my own ticket! Now they are not allowing me to enter the office. Neither paying my debts nor picking my calls.

Kaar Technologies