Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

The Kazaa Concept
Jan 02, 2004 12:52 PM 9796 Views
(Updated Jan 02, 2004 12:52 PM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

First and fore most, I’m no techie so I wont get into the peer-to-peer (almost) perfection on Kazaa.

I use Kazaa mainly to find music. The Kazaa concept is fairly simple, you search for a song via Kazaa and it will look up all users who have the song and then you choose which one you want to download...simple. Even if you dics or the user you’re downloading from disc, the next time both of you are on, Kazaa will automatically pick up from where you left off.

You can find almost any music via Kazaa...and create you own downloading list, so you don’t have to wait till you finish downloading one song to start another..Kazaa will simultaneously start downloading the songs you have listed if the user is online...

Even if you find a user who has similar taste as you, you can do a search for all music files the user has , which is how I found most of my hindi and arabic music.

The only drawback which I can point out is the quality of the stuff your downloading...there are occasions when you could spend something like 15mins downloading a song and it could be faulty...disappointing but there are plenty of options to download from again.

Of course, you connection speed also matters...

KaZaa