Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Rio Rancho United States
Kazaa: What you want, when you need it!
Feb 19, 2003 09:07 AM 4391 Views
(Updated Feb 19, 2003 09:23 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I love Kazaa, just because I can grab whatever media I want, when I want to! If I hear a song that I like on the radio or somewhere else, I merely hop on Kazaa, and a few minutes later, my download is done and my music is ready to listen to!

One con to Kazaa is that it contains spyware, which allows advertisers to spy on what you're doing on your computer. To avoid this, try KazaaLite or K++ (Which I prefer.) You can fink K++ at geocities.com/rndkpp/

Although I know Kazaa is rampant piracy, I don't plan on justifying my actions. Piracy is the way of the internet at the moment. When the tide shifts, so will I.

The interface on Kazaa is very straightforward and easy-to-use. You can click on various buttons to bring yourself to places where you can search, monitor your traffic, listen to your music, and more!

Although Kazaa has a messaging function, I don't use it much. People on Kazaa aren't to amiable and they often aren't at their keyboard. Kazaa's more of a faceless, nameless place.

For review purposes, I just downloaded a 3 MB file in under 3 minutes. Now, I do have broadband, but it's still very fast for whatever connection speed you have.

Kazaa is great just to grab a few songs or videos quickly.

KaZaa