Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Not good anymore
Oct 06, 2019 02:54 AM 4530 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I am writing this sitting in a so called airavat ambari club class sleeper, and I tell you what, this is hell on wheels. Bus came to the pick up point 30 min late. As oppossed to my previous experiences, these folks who used to be courteous have become extremely hostile nowadays. No info on late arrivals or no tracking link sent. The crews have become adamant and selfish. They stopped for a biobreak with in 15mins. Post that i desperately wanted a pee break and had been hoping they would pull over in some scheduled stops at coimbatore. And they never did. Upon requesting for a break the bus driver immediately told on my face a big NO saying that he was running late. After putting a sorry face, the driver slowed down cribbing a lot and started playing mental games with me when i was taking a leak by moving the bus and constantly honking. I somehow managed to get inside and continued the journey. I was thinking where they have reached from where they used to be. This would be my last trip with Karnataka RTC.

KSRTC Volvo Service - Bangalore