Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Appreciation Post
Feb 21, 2019 11:31 PM 3817 Views
(Updated Feb 21, 2019 11:32 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Bus No.: F1627

I had the most amazing time ever which restored my faith in Government servants & the Govt. of Karnataka.

The bus driver & the conductore were cordial, jovial & their light hearted nature helped calm my nerves. I had just missed my train & had to reschedule & book a bus to Bengaluru from Chennai. .

I deboarded at a stop closer to my town. I had enpough luggage to carry on all limbs. The conductor carried all my luggage to the local bus I had to board to get to my town. He helped me board & said, " KSRTC doen't leave its passengers stranded". & he kept his word.

I'm truly gratefu lfor such kind hearted people. Did I mention I'm a single lady travelling alone? Makes a lot of difference knowing Chivalry hasn't died yet.

With low bus prices & top class ammenities & customer service, KSRTC Airavat is the one to go to.

KSRTC- you exceeded expectations big time.

KSRTC Volvo Service - Bangalore