Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I get a message with the car number and the driver details as MH-15-EE-7779 and a different car comes to pick me up. No details of the driver given.

The drivers attitude was very arrogant from the very beginning.

Very rude service of the driver. He asks me to get down on the busy JVLR highway. That too in busy heat. He theatens to wisk me away to the international airport. The driver and the vehicle details that came to me by SMS were totally different from the actual vehicle.

The management is so irresponsible that they do not have an escalation matrix. There is no manager available to talk to. There owner they say is unavailable.

Horrible and naightmatish experience. The drivers are like goons and the owner is invisible. Pay the money and get tortured by the drivers.

Midway stopped at a cafe the driver takes the car 300 metres away on the highway and wants me to walk in the heat

Pathetic service by Kedar Kasat of KK travels.

KK Travels - Pune