Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Like to put life on the line, here is KK Travels
Dec 12, 2012 05:19 PM 18250 Views

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I STRONGLY recommend AGAINST KK travels(how more should I stress this?), unless you have a rather hefty insurance, twice your net worth. Here is why -

• Out of 4 trips I took with them, 3 drivers were rather rowdy and aggressive. I felt like they should be more in F1 racing.

• No respect for traffic light.

• Do not abide by any rules.

• Pedestrian intimidation(yeah, they were jaywalking too, still I don't want someone to get killed under the vehicle I am traveling in.)

• Speeding at about 70km/hr IN THE CITY, morning hours(now you guess, the highway speed).

• VERY arrogant.

• The owner is not up for the comments and complaints. When you send him email about anything, you get a reply to confirm(to prevent spam in his mailbox). It took me at least visiting couple of different websites to prove my identity. Who the f*/% he thinks he is?

• When I raised objections on their driving style, 2 of them were confrontational.

• Eating gutkhas and spitting non-stop while driving(yuck, yuck, yuck)

• Picking or dropping passengers to International airports but do not understand English.

• Cursing while driving(as if they are driving like angels).

• If you are using their service for the first time to pick up from the airport, they will not tell you that you have to go to parking lot yourself and you will keep looking for a guy with placard.

• There is no guarantee that they will arrive on-time(but in their favor, many Pune residents are more like Peshvas, book the car at 6.00am in the morning but do not want to be out of bed before 7.00am), so your delay may be caused by someone who is already sitting in your vehicle or the driver does not know/can not find your address.

Now, I ask my family to drive me to and from the airport, until I find some other reliable travel company.

KK Travels - Pune