Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

We wanted to go from Pune to Mumbai Central. I called Pune KK office to check if they provide such service. The lady said they do. I was picked by the driver at 4:00 PM just to realize that the driver was told to drop me at Mumbai Airport. I called the Pune office again and they denied the fact that our booking was till Mumbai Central.

I had some harsh discussion and finally the ‘Boss’ agreed to drop me and my wife to Mumbai Central. I was under the impression that same message was conveyed to the driver. I was wrong - I realized that that the driver was told to drop us at the Andheri Kurla road at the intersection of road to Airport. I literally scolded the driver over this issue. Again there was a phone call and this time the so called boss asked the drive to drop me at Andheri local Train station.

Since there was no point in further discussion, me and my wife travelled from Andheri to Mumbai Central in LOCAL with 2 Check-in bags and 2 Carry-on luggage bags.

KK Travels - Pune