Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I boarded there were 4 different travelers and there was no spot to place gear in the auto. There was still 1 more get left. The organization head-office requested that the driver change gear and traveler however conceivable. The driver actually put the baggage in the middle of driver and front traveler seat bringing on troublesomely in changing the gear. The traveler in rearward sitting arrangement needed to alter baggage on their lap all through 4.5hrs till Mumbai. Most exceedingly bad client benefit ever.

The taxi grabbed my people on time from the air terminal yet when they achieved Chembur, the driver declined to drop my wife to my home in Chembur. The driver impolitely halted after a sign from where my home is 500m on the privilege and asked my wife with two major packs to get down and take an auto. After a little contention, the driver still didn't consent to drop my wife to my home and acted discourteously the whole time. So my dad in law needed to take an auto to go with my wife with two major packs to my home.

This is a shocking knowledge from an organization that is not client driven by any means. By what method can an organization so detached to its clients keep on working together in this day and age is past me.

KK Travels - Pune