Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Unprofessional and unreliable K K TRAVELS
Oct 27, 2017 11:46 AM 6878 Views (via Mobile)

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Book at you own risk! Horrible!

I booked a cab in 3 day advance from pune to mumbai Airport. The pick up was scheduled between 3am to 4am. I had received a confirmation text message that I will be picked up between 3am to 4am. At 3am the driver called me to be ready in 30 minutes. I was ready in 30 minutes. Then he did not pick up the phone. I thought he might be driving so waited until 4am after which I tried again but didn't answer. I talked to K K Travels and they assured me that they will talk to the driver and he will contact me. That didn't happen. It was 4.30am and I started to get impatient as I could miss the flight. I called the driver but no answer. I called k k travels but same useless answer. They stopped picking up my phone at 5 am. I was sure that I had to find alternative. Thankfully ola outstation cab was available and I booked promptly. The benefit there is that you can track the cab using maps. Thr ola driver was prompt and picked me at 5.10am.

Don't know how these unprofessional people are still there in the market for so long but I WARN YOU TO BOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BE READY WITH BACKUP PLAN.

KK Travels - Pune