Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

AVOID KK TRAVELS (AIRPORT DROP)
Aug 23, 2011 10:24 AM 18313 Views

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

20/Aug/11

My son was returning to the US to continue his studies. on the 20/Aug/11 we booked a single seat for pune - mumbai airport drop, for travel on the 22nd Aug at 8 P.M,  as my son had two fullsize suitcases we asked KK travels as to what type of vehicle they provide, and were assured that even if they have only 2 pax booking  they still  send Innova/Tavera/Xylo, hence booking over telephone was immediatley followed by a fancy sms from them giving a PNR No.(1202281428582) !!!!

22/Aug/11

Contacted them at 3 in afternoon and were informed that the vehicle type and no. of pax not yet decided and we will receive a phone call after 6 P.M, till 6.45 P.M there was no call from the company , at around 7 P.M we received a call from the driver (Mr. Gawli) saying that he will be at our place in the next 10 minutes and asking for directions, when asked which car was he bringing and how many pax, he said that it is a Verna (a small sedan with boot) and a total of 2 pax, this despite the fact that KK Travels had assured us of sending a SUV/MUV ( Innova/Tavera/Xylo), since it would not be possible to fit my sons 2 suitcases and the other paxs 2 suitcases into the car, we called up KK Travels, during this time the driver arrived (7.10 P.M) at our house  and told us that he is waiting outside, after exactly 8 to 9 minutes I took my sons suitcase down and was surprised to see that the car had left, the driver waited for around 5 minutes and left without even informing us !!!, we live in a bungalow which is situated at the end of a narrow lane, I saw him  driving down this lane at full speed and come to a screeching halt outside our gate, on calling the driver on his cellfone we were rudely informed by him that he had waited for 5 minutes and then left since we had not come down to the car, Numerous calls to The KK Travels office were in vain as they have no control over thier drivers.

KK Travels - Pune