Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I almost missed my flight
Mar 09, 2015 09:14 PM 44837 Views

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I booked an airport cab from pune to mumbai and the pick up timing given to me was 6 - 7 .Till journey day I was not given drivers number, i called them at 6am to get the driver number, I called the driver 4 -5 times but he kept on telling he is cmg, till 8 .15 no one came and wen the driver came.

He spoke very rude instead of apologizing. From the other 4 ppl in the cab I got to know that, they were also given timing between 5.45 to 6.30 and thier pick up happened at 7.30 - 8.45. Driver drove the cab very rash and traffic police caught him .If Ithe wd been a little more late I wd have missed my flight.

I got to know from few other people that they often give wrong timing to ppl and try to fit max ppl in the same cab timing . For ex ppl who want to reach between 12 - 3 they will pick you  so that 12 pm person just reach on time and 3 pm person also do not complain.in case you have 12 flight and  you are stuck in traffic jam or driver comes late, god bless you:).

KK Travels - Pune