Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Again I got bitter experience that yesterday despite my booking was confirmed no vehicle came to pick me up @ 8 pm against shared travel booking. Before this, My wife called KK Travels @ 7 pm and it was confirmed that vehicle is coming, But when no vehicle came we started calling KK office @ 9pm and their team kept on giving reasons that ‘vehicle was sent and our phone was not reachable and so driver left.’

This is not true as we were with our phone all the time and no call was received(Few Other calls were received during this period which indicates no problem with our phone).

KK team also informed that they sent email to me informing phone is not reachable. Once again this is LIE as no email was received.

My telephone call was cut by KK office team and when picked up after multiple try by me, they kept the phone on music mode. Later on they stopped taking my phone and so I called from another number. Again KK office team was giving same excuses and no vehicle was arranged despite I was ready to pay for full Rs 3000

Finally I have to call Sandy Travels who responded immediately and I received vehicle and reached air port 1.30PM

This is horrible experience I received from KK travels

I have written to KK admin and expect they will take suitable action on your concerned team and the arrogant driver who was taking rudely when speaking to customers. And such situation will not arise with other customers

I got a lesson now and in future will think twice before going through KK travels

With Regards