Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I strongly oppose views of Mr. Amvarish Mitra about K K Trafels service. I have being using K K Travels for shutling between Pune & Mumbai Airports since last 8/9 years and found the servive very efficient. There have been times when I was the only passenger in the coach and yet very willingly I was ferried. Never a cancellation. Present road conditions should be taken into consideration before complaining. Why not such matters are taken upto civic authorities. All passengers are given residence pickups.

I have observed that 50% of the passengers are not ready even when the coach is at their doorsteps and co passengers are waiting in the coach impatiently worried over the time taken. We have to educate ourselves before blaiming somebody. There is no coach service which comes to individuals house for pickups. I have observed that our fellow passengers are not even ready at the parking of the building when the coach arrives for pickup. They start from 3rd floor or 5th floor after the coach arrives in their premises. We are using the coach service and not a charter cab.

KK Travels - Pune