Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had booked the shared cab of KK travels for 12 th Dec, 2016 for Pune - Mumbai Domestic Airport for 2 persons departing at 10pm.I had made a online payment to KK travels by then and the amount was debited from my Bank of India account.When we reached the airport the driver said that the payment was not confirmed and you need to pay cash.So, I paid the driver again the cash of Rs.1900/- for two persons.

Travelled Car - Tata Aria

Travels: K.K Travels

Driver: Mr.Sridhar Puri

Mob no of driver: 9403955086

Travel - Pune to Mumbai Domestic Airport

Vehicle No: MH -12.KN.3502

As I have paid them twice I require my refund where my amount is already debited from my bank account of amount Rs.1900/-

Till then no action has been taken from KK travels and I have send them mails and called them repeatedly but no one has yet replied since 12 th dec, 2016.

When I call KK travels Pune office for refund they say the concern person is not available you may call later.I am been calling them every day and I get the same answer from them.This is not a good way of handling the customer call and KK travels has not been supporting this issue well.They are least bothered.I have already posted this matter on various social media.I don't think if anybody like us get stuck like this with KK travels.Facing bad exeprience from KK travels and hope not to travel with them in future.Reply to this matter urgently.

Write a Review on KK Travels - Pune