Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

My experience is really horrible about KK Travels. So I think eveybody planning to take KK Travels should read this experience.

After reaching India:

1 month befor my travel, my brother did the booking for me in india. He told me that he booked AC private car for a charge of 550 per person. When I actually landed mumbai, the drivers and agents of KK Travels people told me that, in 550 I can take bus only.He gave me an option of private AC vehicle at additional cost of 3000 Rs.

It was 3.00 am India time and I had almost lost my energies.Since bus was almost full and was about to start, I decided to take bus.

The bus was full with mosquitoes. When I asked the driver to start the AC.The AC Blower was so horrible, that I started shievering in few minutes.Then when people started complainig it to be too cold, it was closed forever and then I really felt the Indian heat.

Somehow three of us reached pune thinking lets forgive KK Travels.

During return from india:

While returning we personally went to KK Travels office to book return travel to air port. The booking agent told me again the same thing. I had to pay 550 per person for a private AC Car. I agreed and paid the amount.

On the day of travel, the AC Car came to my address pretty much on time. We loaded all the luggage and after that the driver started telling me that I needed to pay 3000 Rs for my travel. The reason he told was again the same. He said for private car they charge 3000 Rs and in 550 I can travel by bus only.Thing to consider here is he told me this after I loaded my luggage in his car.

Then we called the so called manager at KK Travels.The manager was not even ready to listen that we paid 550 per person at his very own office and we have the receipts of the same.He too started the same old cassette of 550 / person is for bus and for AC Car it is 3000.

Then after explicitely mentioning him that we got the receipts, he suddenly changed and said, he would add two more people in the AC Car and we all can travel for 550/Person. When we said OK to this option(again compromise.but yes it was 11th hour and was really necessary), he stopped that story too. In a minute or two he said, the people he was planning to send in our car have already left and he has nobody to travel with us. unbelievable.

We even offered him to pay 550/Person for the extra 2 seats, that he was planning to send with us. So effectively we would paid 1100 / Seat. He declined that for absolutely no reason.

That made me really nervous about his intentions.

Here is what I understood from this experience .

1. Attract People by promising 550/Person and AC Private car

2. When people actually come, then ask them to pay 3000 for AC Private car.

People usually come very late in the night. They are already tired because of long air travel. They are eager to see their homes/offices. In such situation, KK Travels makes money for no reason.

Same thing while returning to airport. People are already conscious about flight status, timing, tickets, passports and what not. They are getting late and they have not done any other arrangements for travel. KK Travels tries to make money out of this situation.

In our case, I downloaded my luggage from his vehicle and cancelled my trip with KK Travels.

Fortunately one of my friend arranged another Car for me. But for that we had to wait another 2 hours. During all this time, we were sitting outside of our departure building, with all our luggage on the road. Horrible Horrible experience.

I am sure KK Travel must have tried this trick with many before us. He looked to be so used to it and never apologized or showed any sign of guilt.

So please be aware of KK Travels.And don't be fooled just because they have set up a website and a call center to take your booking.

I will be really happy if this all write up could save somebody from the pain I took.

KK Travels - Pune