Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Irresponsible, and unsafe- Worst service ever
Sep 04, 2017 07:40 PM 7434 Views

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

We have been using KK travels since past 5yrs and I always used to recommend it to my friends. But since last 1yr their services has deteriorated like anything and their customer service is horrible. If you have to ask for a help or place a complaint, phone will be cut on your face and you may also hear some nice abusing words.no respect for women also.they dont care if the passenger is a senior citizen, or a lady or a patient,  they will make you stand at the airport and make you wait for the cab and misguide you in every possible way they can. they dont care if you catch your flight or not and they just want their cash.i dont know what these people think about themselves and they have zero courtesy.

I would just say a big NO to people who are looking for the options and all the best to people travelling through KK.

Write a Review on KK Travels - Pune