F-25, Near Metro Station Gate No 4, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, 110092, DL

+91-11-33994444

Delhi India
KFC
Jun 12, 2017 10:02 AM 672 Views

Hello friends, today I am telling you my experience at kfc, I visited at kfc with my friends which is situated at ground floor, f-25, near preet vihar metro station gate 4, preet vihar with my friends, the kfc i.e kentucky fried chicken is world famous, as kfc has very good name I get here so delicious food, I ordered here chicken zinger burger and my friends also ordered the same, the presentation and looks of the burger is very nice, the smell of the burger filled my mouth with water, when I eat the burger its so delicious, the ambience or atmosphere of the kfc is also great many couples are sitting there, the place is neat and clean proper arrangement of lights, the service is very good because it is world famous the staffis corporative, the burger is awesome so I can say it is very nice place.

KFC - Preet Vihar - Delhi NCR