F-25, Near Metro Station Gate No 4, Vikas Marg, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, 110092, DL

+91-11-33994444

uttrakhand India
KFC - Preet Vihar
Feb 05, 2016 07:45 PM 1491 Views

I have visited KFC, Preet Vihar many times and I can say surely I enjoyed the food, ambiance and the service nicely. My kids just love to eat KFC chicken and their crispy burgers;  this place is very comfy and you can bring your full family here.

Kids always want boneless spicy chicken with cool crusher. You can even order rice bowls and chicken popcorn with variety of soft drinks. My friends also like and enjoy at this place with their families. The staff is friendly menu is delicious and they make us visit their kitchen in the end. My kids enjoyed KFC kitchen tour, they learned how they prepare the food and also about different ingredients and kitchen equipment's.  If you are a foodie and chicken lover then this place is a must visit for you.

You can even celebrate kids birthdays here and have fun with full family. You would love the crispy chicken, fries, drinks, starters, atmosphere everything. During weekend it gets bit busy and crowded. KFC have removed their chicken twister sandwich now, but I really wish if they can bring it back.

KFC - Preet Vihar - Delhi NCR