Shop No. 17, LGF, Junction Mall, City Centre, Durgapur 713216, WB

+91-343-2542686

Durgapur-5, Paschim Burdwan,West Bengal,India India
Bad customer service
Jul 02, 2019 02:03 PM 214 Views (via Android App)

Last Sunday I went to KFC for giving my birthday treat to my friends. We were 15 in number. I was very excited to have our lunch their as I have seen lot of advertisement of it in television and in YouTube. But honestly speaking I was not satisfied by the service they gave to us. First of all the behaviour of the people was not at all good rather they were too rude. We gave the order before 1: 00 pm and the food came at almost near 3: 00 which was too late. We became very angry but they even don't bothered to say sorry to us . Their behaviour was vey much bad and I personally dislikef it. The food which we ordered was chicken fries . The taste was also not so good that we thought of. The food was too hot and we can't eat the whole food. And at last the price was too high as compared to their quality of food. So I would rather recommend people to go to any other restaurants than KFC.

KFC - Junction Mall - Durgapur