Shop No. 63 & 64, Commercial Street, Bangalore 560001, KA

+91-80-41510390

Bengaluru India
KFC
Jun 11, 2015 08:51 PM 1669 Views

KFC is a very popular restaurant mostly known about their complaints the foods are very expensive and not so fresh you can store the burgers not for more than six hours one day I had eaten burger from KFC and the very next day I was felling uneasy from that day I have stooped going to the KFC restaurants, they charge a taxes a lot.

There is always some problem regarding the chicken they serve.Something needs to be done about KFC! Something is wrong with the chicken! I have had so many conversations with people about KFC. Everyone who eats this food says the same.

They end up in the bathroom with stomach problems about a hour after they eat.No one seems to have a problem with all the other fast food places. the chicken buckets are very expensive it is better to purchase chicken buckets from other places. the burgers and chickens available in this restaurants is not good but you can eat ice creams and drink cold drinks like crushes and coca cola.  Around two years ago at night I had bought chicken bucket for my family the left out pieces I kept in my dining table when the next day I opened the packet the chicken was smelling very badly. then I felt I have wasted so much money in this chicken this is the reason why Nowadays there is less rush in KFC restaurants. the biryani ball which they serve is good the rice quality is good.

In KFC restaurants I have liked the crushes and biryani bowls and rest of the thing is not so nice. there are many places in Bangalore in which you can enjoy very tasty and fresh food spending less money compared to KFC. I think KFC should improve their food quality the food looks good when it is wrapped in a fancy paper when you will consume it it will affect your stomach. Eat good and stay healthy.

KFC - Commercial Street - Bangalore