7-13, K Star Mall, 3rd Floor, Food Court, Chembur, Mumbai 400071, MH

+91-22-67650965, +91-22-67650966, +91-22-67650967

Fingurelooking good!
Jul 26, 2015 03:29 PM 2794 Views

So I had a big xperience at mall I was so hungry I found out this kfc on the ground floor .The chicken was very juicy.

The chicken was perfectly cooked and moist and perfect.but customer service is horrible.The food is cooked fresh everytime.Chicken bucket hot n spicy, chicken burger[chicken zinger] and crispy chicken pieces.

The rice bowl and the cold coffe crushes are extremely cool!Grll chicken is not tat muc bad.I love the box master it consist of one deep fried chicken leg piece, french fries, cocola, and one burger ita all over a meal.

Whenever I visittis place it have never disappointed me be the aumbiance, the staff, the place .I have taasted everything on the menu almost and I love it all.We ordered potaotes crisper, chicken shotz, chicken snacker, veg strip, chicken rizo, chicken popcorn, hots wings, chicken twister meal, virgin mojito and their last browine sunday! They introduced breakfast.which I am eally dying to try.the breakfast are very cheap here!

KFC - Chembur - Mumbai