San Francisco United States of America
Highly Recommend JustAnswer
Sep 09, 2010 11:39 AM 1357 Views

I used JustAnswer to get legal advice. For $30 I posted a clear question with supporting details that elicited a response that was considered and accurate, and it only took less than 2 minutes to get a reply. I saved thousands of dollars in legal fees and really got some fast piece of mind. The lawyer I spoke with was very knowledgeable and courteous. Later, I have had occasion to use their services for some advice on my Maytag dishwasher. I was truly impressed with the results.

Again, I saved money by not having to call a repair person to my home. The expert even told me what part number I needed to buy and what the cost should be. Then he told me how to make the repair myself, with diagrams. The key is to understand what you are getting for your money, and to post a clear question with supporting details. Would recommend them highly.

Justanswer.com