Was the tour operator helpful:

Jun 03, 2015 12:53 PM 2140 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I did Bungee jumping through Jumpin Adventures last winter season, in December. It was fun of a lifetime. I have never experienced such adrenalin rush in my life. Jumpin Adventures, I must say, have got extremely well trained staff for adventure sports. The trainers are internationally trained and on visit, you will realize that the kind of service is given and all the bungee and other adventure sport equipments are all of international standards. You will be frest assured of your training and security.

They have a pick up from Rishikesh and you will enjoy the valley view enroute. The moment you arrive on the spot, you are given briefing and training. One your training is done, you are asked to jump. When I had my fall, I could feel every cell of my body screaming with excitement. I landed properly and my blood pressure was also checked when I landed. This is done for everyone. It was an amazing experience.

Jumpin Adventures - Nashik