4, Ankleshwar Building, ONGC Colony, Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26516156

Parsi Food...Amazing
Jul 09, 2014 01:26 AM 1039 Views

I love trying out different types of cuisine. I have a lot of fascination for Parsi Cuisine and I had heard a lot about Jumjoji at Bandra and decided to pay it a visit. I went here on a Wednesday afternoon and fell in love with the ambiance of the place. It was very peaceful and awesome!

I settled down in a corner and began placing my order. I began with Aunty Binaifer's Veg Cheese Fingers, Zarine Dastoor's Veg Corn Tikki and Zenobia Satarawala's Chicken, Cheese and Onion Sausages.

The starters made it to my table in good time and everything was just outstanding! No complains, at all! For the Main Course I called for Freni Aunty's Mutton Dhansak, Patra Ni Macchi, Garlic Bread and some Rice.

The food was outstanding as outstanding could be. Simply Superb! I polished off my plate and had a Caramel Custard and left the place feeling extremely happy and satisfied.

Jumjoji - Bandra - Mumbai