4, Ankleshwar Building, ONGC Colony, Reclamation, Bandra West, Mumbai 400050, MH

+91-22-26516156

Incredible!
Aug 21, 2014 12:18 AM 1020 Views

The same is a little unique isn't it? When I heard it the first time, I had to ask the person saying it repeat it at least twice to get it right. The place specializes in Parsi cuisine and is located in Bandra.

I went here with my office colleagues and the beauty and tranquility of the place left me in awe and stunned. The door to the restaurant is solid wood and lends a beautiful touch to the restaurant.

The ambiance of the place is serene and the experience of dinning here is excellent. The walls are lined with black and white pictures which tell their own tales of time begone. We ordered the usual Parsi fare of Chicken Dhansak, Cutlets, Patra Ni Macchi and more.

If it is authentic Parsi cuisine that you are looking for, then look no further than Jumjoji.

Jumjoji - Bandra - Mumbai