2, Chetak Society, Pali Hill, Bandra 400050, MH

+91-8039515450

Dombivili India
Juice Salon
Aug 30, 2017 12:01 AM 7635 Views

This salon is very nice and best place for makeover of your face and hair completely trust me it was my best decision to visit this place and have makeover of my face and hairs because I got my engagement in few days and was completely stressed about my pimple in my face thus they suggested me bleach and I was so excited that immediately on that day I went to salon and had my bleach was very pleased by the professional working in the salon they are very joyful and attitude was totally down toward the customer which was very satisfying and thus you can show them any photo and they will change you completely like that photo you gave them at the start of the makeover only drawback of this salon is the prices of every treatment is very expensive thus it is not affordable to the average people in the Mumbai totally air conditioned the infrastructure is very lovely and magical inside the salon you will feel totally refreshed and thus they offer you some food while you are waiting in waiting zone for your time I would say totally worth place to look fashionable and glamorous coming out from this salon. I would recommend everyone to visit this place and have a makeover they give every type treatments head massage, body treatments, body wraps etc.

Juice Salon - Mumbai