Parking:

Store Range:

Fraud
Oct 22, 2017 01:54 AM 7440 Views (via Mobile)

Parking:

Store Range:

I visited the showroom to purchase bangles, during sales, person was showing me the bangles for each and every bangles I was asking for making charges he was telling, its around 14-17% once I finalized the product, He has given me some discount on making than I told him that I have coupon of worth 1 lac rs in which I will get 25% discount on making charges. He suddenly told me that we have given you discount, some offer is going on now we can't give you 25% more. I agreed on that.

Once I got the bill, and I asked him about the making amount mention in the bill. How much percentage it is?

He was clueless, and suddenly he got scared, again I asked him from where he got this magic figure?, He was not having any idea suddenly he called other person he did the reverse calculation and told me it's 18%. I was shocked like it has to be other way. You should know the percentage and than you have to calculate the amount but he was calculating the percentage from the amount.

And after so much of discussion he suddenly told me that making charges were 22% and I made it 18% for you. I told sales person you never told me about 22%. He was not having any answer and finally his manager came. I explained him all the scenario but he was not co-operating and than I told him do one thing just calculate 22% making charges and than give me 25% discount. He did it and than he realised that still amount mentioned in the bill is more than the calculation and again he changed and said that it's not 22% its 22.9%. I was shocked and realised that somehow he was trying to make same figure for making charges that was mentioned in the bill.

After so much of fight, Finally he told me that he can't make any corrections in the bill, you have to adjust, although he accepted their fault.

So please guys check yours bill properly and do all calculation by yourself before payment.

Joyalukkas - MG Road - Bangalore