Parking:

Extra money for jewellery
Feb 26, 2016 06:58 PM 13218 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

Joyalukkas is a top jewellery.Here all kinds of jewellery are available.When we buy any jewellery in other store we have to pay just money for the jewellery only.In joyalukkas taxes are extra.we must have to pay extra tax money on any kind of jewellery.Even though we buy a small ring also, we must pay the tax on the products.The tax is very higher.With the tax amount we are buy a new home items.In that way they ares stolling our money.It is suitable very rich class people.Mddle class people cannot avil this costs.We are unable to pay this higher cost.I likes its varieties of jewellery styles.But I dislikes its services charge and tax.Hence I don't recommend it.I refer small stores only.Because if we buy any jewellery in small store the service, making chargers are less compared with Joyalukkas.In JOyalukkas the making charges charges is in thousands of rupees.I suggest small jewellery store for all kinds of people.

Joyalukkas - MG Road - Bangalore